Welcome to the OFFICIAL All American Cloggers website


We would LOVE to hear from you!

Please Email your favorite memories and photos of our trips. We want to post them on the site because we know yours are probably better than ours (we never took pictures -blast).

allamericancloggers@gmail.com
(or click on CONTACT above)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

GERMANY - AUSTRIA - HOLLAND 1998


Outside the home where Anne Frank hid during the war.

By the remains of the Berlin Wall.

Performing at an Asperagus Fest in Southern Germany.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow-I forgot that I acually put on a red sequin costume and clogged in Germany! That trip was so great! Ah the memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as I sit here, I recall memories of burning my bangs on the flaming hot curling iron in the house of our host family! Nobody told me the voltage difference would make my curling iron actually melt-I just wish I would have noticed before I put my hair in for a curl. Not to mention, that when I tried out my blow dryer, the house's entire power went out. Good thing they didn't know english enough to question us.

    ReplyDelete